Open from the 3th of April to the 26th of September 2021
Camping Le Château in Hauterives – Drôme – 3 stars
In the center of Hauterives, a stone’s throw from the Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval and by the river, you can stroll through the flowered streets of the village, enjoy the shops and the market on Tuesdays for regional products. You will find marked out trails for hiking, mountain bikes or horse riding as well as tennis courts, a heated swimming pool (open froml the 6th of June to the 6th of September) and La Galaure, the river where you can bath your feet.
To make the most out of your holidays, the campsite staff organises in July and August sports tournaments, horse- and pony-riding, games, themed evenings and, of course, activities for children with the Lenny Club.
“Everything to make your stay a success ! “
ACCESSIBILITY : Our campsite is on a flat and shady ground, a few minutes away from the village center where you will find shops and the supermarket. The reception desk, the TV room and the restaurant are with disabled access, as well as our sanitary faicilities. We also have a chalet with disabled access and climatisation to rent.
PETS : Dogs and Cats are very welcomed in our campsite (except for dogs of 1 and 2 categories) but they need to be on a lead and a vaccination card is recommanded.
Swimming Pool “Bleu Idéal”
Managed by an independant organization, we can guarantee a total respect of hygiene and security norms. There is at least 1 or 2 lifeguards, depending on the period.
Open from the 6th of June to the 6th of September
The pool is free for the customers of the campsite.
To make the most of it, the pool is heated (28°C).
Camping Le Château has 3 different pools for all the family :
- The sportsmen ( a 25m long pool)
- The children
- The youngest ones (a paddling pool)
The terrace of our snack bar/restaurant l’Authentik is accessible from the footbath.
Lenny will be back at Camping Le Château this summer. Our animation team will propose in July and August a mini club for children from 4 to 6 years old and from 7 to 12. Each week, they will organise sports tournaments, teenagers parties, treasure hunts, shows…
Come and have fun with us !
During the summer, we organise each week :
games nights, karaokes, themed evenings, parties…
And every saturday, the famous pétanque tournament !
A lot of other activities will be provided such as buggy driving, horse riding…
In the castle park of Hauterives,
very nearby the Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval,
there is our café-restaurant l’AuthentiK.
Discover our varied and affordable
on our shady terrasse.
- 2 washing machines and 1 dryer
- A TV room, with board games and books
- Information about regional activities
- Pétanque strip, volleyball and basketball courts and table tennis tables
- Cold and hot drinks to buy at the reception desk
- Take away at the restaurant
- Receiving and sending mail from the reception desk
- Renting of gas barbecues (5€ per meal)
- Renting of fridge (5€ a day)
- Renting of bikes
- Renting of a baby kit (bed, high chair, bath, pushchair) (4€ a day)
- Renting of sheets and towels
- Selling of gas bottles
- Selling of postal cards and stamps
- Selling of trunks for men
Arrivals and departures : Thursday or Sunday in July and August
- Arrivals for rentings are from 3 p.m. to 8. p.m. In case of late arrival, the tenant must inform the reception by email or phone (+33 220.127.116.11.19). An inventory list will be given to you at arrival, inform us of any missing object or damage in the accomodation the day of your arrival. No complaint will be taken into account after.
- Departures for rentings are from 8.30 a.m. and 10a.m. on appointments.
- For the pitches, arrivals are from 12 a.m. and the departures before 12 a.m.
- Without any news after 48h from the initial arrival date, the management reserves the right to use the accomodation or the pitch.
Any booking request from the buyer must be written and along with :
- the payment of a deposit ( 25% of the price)
- not refundable application fees
- the payment of the cancellation insurance (if needed)
The booking has a contractual value at receiption by the buyer of the confirmation of booking, send by the campsite.
The balance must be paid at the latest 30 days beforte the start of the stay. If the balance is not paid in time, the booking is cancelled and our following cancellation terms enforce.
The contract is nominative, it cannot be pass on to someone else. In no case the number of tenant can exceed the capacity of the accomodation.
In case of late arrival or early departure, the entire stay remains due. You will not be able to claim any reimbursement for the part where you were absent.
Last minute booking : Any reservation made within less than 30 days before the arrival date must be paid entirely and by credit card only.
From the buyer :
Any cancellation must be notified by mail and takes effect on the date of receipt of the mail.
If the cancellation occures :
- more than 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit of 25% will be kept by the campsite.
- less than 30 days before the arrival date, the total amout of the renting, the reservation fees and the insurance will be kept.
To obtain a potential reimbursement, we invite you to subscibe to a cancellation insurance when booking.
From the campsite: If the Flower camping has to cancel its booking for rentings or pitches, any buyer who received their booking confirmation will be notified by recorded letter and entirely reimbursed for the amount he would have already paid.
For the rental accomodations, a security deposit of 400€ will be asked at the start of your stay and will be given back at the end. (340€ is for the accomodation and 60€ for the cleanliness)
The campsite reserves the right to keep a part or the totality of the amount in cas of damages in the accomodation and also if the cleaning is not done.
Visitors : Guests mustbe presented at the reception when they arrive and must pay the fee according to the price in effect.
Pets : Animals are welcome in the campsite and are allowed in the accomodations (except the Lodges Kenya, My Drop Caravan, Airstream Caravan and the Maoris), after agreement with the management. They must be tattooed or chiped and vaccinated against rabies and owners must pay the animal fee.
They must be kept on a lead and walked outside the campsite. They must not be left alone in the campsite. The access of the swimming pool and the sanitary facilities is sctrictly forbidden to pets.
The owners must pick up their animals waste and respect the cleanliness of the campsite. Any failure will lead to an exclusion without any reimbursement of the stay.
Barbecues : Only gaz barbecues are allowed in the campsite.
Piscine : Shorts are forbidden. Any alcoholic baverage (beer included) can not be sold by the restaurant to swimming pool users.
Trampoline : For safety reasons, the trampoline is limited to one person at a time. Children are under their parents responsability.
Mini Club : The mini club can not look after your kids out of the hours of animation.
Activities : Any free and with charged activities can be modified or cancelled, due to circumstances independents of our will. Our responsability will not be commited.
The contract involves the respect of the rules and regulations of the campsite posted at the reception.
Public liability insurance compulsory. The campsite declines any responsability in case of theft, fire, bad weather or any incident come under the public liability insurance of the customer.
Any complaint after a stay must be written, send by recorded letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 20 days after your stay. In case of dispute, the court of Romans sur Isère is the competent court.